We know that you have many choices in Utah when choosing a contractor to work with on your landscaping project. We want to briefly emphasize some of the qualifications and reasons why you can feel comfortable using us on your future project:
- Fully Insured – Any damage that may occur while we are on your property will be fully covered.
- Fully Licensed – Licensed with the state as a Utah Landscape Contractor. This is essential and required when doing any type of landscape work. It also shows that we have taken steps necessary to pass all state requirements.
- Workers Compensation Insurance – Every employee that steps foot on your property is fully covered under workers compensation insurance and is paid legally through payroll which includes all taxes, social security, etc.
- Continuing Education – We do continuing education of 12 credits per year in various aspects of landscaping to make sure that we are up-to-date and current on all of the latest and greatest in the industry.
- Certifications – Certificates of completion in both waterfall installation and electrical landscape lighting.
- Utah Nursery and Landscape Association Member – Through UNLA we are consistently made aware of changes in the industry, new laws, etc.
- Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute Member – ICPI certified to install interlocking pavers and retaining walls properly.
We love what we do and we have gone to great lengths to ensure that we know what we are doing and we are using that knowledge to better serve you. When we say “Quality Work with a Warranty” we mean it. Our sprinklers come with a five year warranty, plant material comes with a one year warranty, our pavers come with a five year warranty on the installation, and a lifetime warranty on the paver product.
We have been in business a long time and plan on being around for a lot longer.
Our goal is to give you the best quality service for the most economical price.
Jeff Duvall, Owner
J. Duvall Landscape and Maintenance
J. Duvall Walls and Pavers
Spanish Fork, Utah